Ontario’s HCP Draw invited 773 Candidates with minimum CRS 455: Ontario began its initial Express Entry skilled trades stream PNP draw of the year 2022. This has resulted in Ontario welcoming about 773 Express Entry applicants for PNP on 22 February. In this draw, the province sent invitations to the applicants who are working in targeted occupations.
The OINP has invited participants who are eligible for Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP). For getting the invitation, the applicants need to score within 455 to 600 on their CRS. The maximum point that candidate can get is 600 without provincial nomination.
Once the applicants are nominated, they will have an additional 600 CRS added to their overall score. Not only that, but they will also become eligible to have an ITA from the PNP Express Entry draw. Therefore, the participants who have received an invitation now have about 45 days to complete their PNP application.
Ontario’s HCP Draw (Human Capital Priorities Stream)
Candidates are required to have work experience of at least 1 year in one of the below listed targeted occupations:
- NOC 0114 – Other administrative services managers
- NOC 0122 – Banking, credit, and other investment managers
- NOC 0124 – Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers
- NOC 0125 – Other business services managers
- NOC 0211 – Engineering managers
- NOC 0311 – Managers in health care
- NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers
- NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
- NOC 0711 – Construction managers
- NOC 0731 – Managers in transportation
- NOC 0911 – Manufacturing managers
- NOC 1121 – Human resources professionals
- NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
- NOC 2161 – Mathematicians, statisticians, and actuaries
- NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 3211 – Medical laboratory technologists
- NOC 3231 – Opticians
- NOC 3233 – Licensed practical nurses
The Skilled Trades Stream helps applicants through a pathway for having permanent residency in the country. This however is only available to the FSW and CEC candidates. The OINP also welcomes eligible participants for their PNP applications.
However, the applicants must be eligible with respect to all the federal and provincial necessities. Thus, the initial step of achieving this is to submit an Express Entry profile perfect for the application.
How PNP is beneficial for candidates?
Provincial Nominee Program or PNP enables the Canadian Provinces to invite the candidates who want to immigrate and meet all requirements of the regional labor markets.
Therefore, the candidates who have their profile in Express Entry and have received provincial nomination will surely be getting ITA. In addition, applicants get 600 CRS points that are added to the score.
The Express Entry method is simply one under a system managed to help people apply for permanent residency in Canada. So, all that directly to the IRCC using an effective application based around the system. It surely isn’t an immigration program but helps manage applications for various pathways. This can include the FSWP, CEC, and other programs.
If you completed the eligibility of one or more of these pathways, then you can easily create your profile on this system. After uploading all the necessary information and documents, you will have a score. Moreover, this score will heavily depend on various factors including, work experience, education, age, and language. After that, the ones scoring the highest criteria will be issued ITAs and they can apply for permanent residency in Canada. We hope you liked the information provided in Ontario’s HCP Draw invited 773 Candidates with a minimum of CRS 455.