Top 5 PNP programs in Canada for international students: Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is a program in which a province selects the candidates who have the skills to contribute to the economy of the province. Out of 13 provinces & territories of Canada 11 have active PNPs. Additionally, the basic requirements for the PNP are usually lower. So, let’s have a look at the best PNP programs for international students and their eligibility criteria. Moreover, this post will also provide you with information on how to apply for the PNP program.
Top 5 PNP Programs Canada
Ontario HCP comes under the top 5 PNP programs in Canada. Also, this province is the first preference of the immigrants who settle in Canada. The reason is good climatic conditions and high-paying job opportunities. In Ontario, there are several tech-based job vacancies therefore people applying for Ontario PNP having tech experience are given priority.
Most common occupations that are preferred by Ontario for candidates applying for Ontario PNP :
- Software Engineers & Designers (NOC 2173)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
- Database analysis and data administrators (NOC 2172)
- Computer Engineers (NOC 2147)
- Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
Ontario PNP Requirements
- To be eligible for this program, the candidate must have an active profile in Expres Entry as FSW or CEC candidate.
- Also, a candidate does not require any job offer from Ontario to be eligible for Ontario PNP.
- The potential candidate must have a minimum score of CLB 7 on the language test.
- Candidate must have Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree or an ECA (Educational Credential Assessment).
- Proof of funds.
- A reason to live in Ontario.
The application fee for Ontario the HCP stream is $1,500.
This PNP program is for those who have lower CRS scores and are not eligible to create express entry profiles. Additionally, Saskatchewan OID does not require a candidate’s application to be in the express entry pool. This is because of the reason that it was mainly introduced to overcome the labor shortages in Saskatchewan. Although, the candidates who don’t have job offers in Saskatchewan must have the skills in an in-demand occupation so that they can get nominated by the province.
Requirements for SINP 2022
- A minimum score of 60 out of 110 on the SINP point assessment grid.
- For the CLB language test, the minimum requirement is a score of CLB 4 .
- At least work experience of 1 year in an in-demand occupation (NOC’s 0, A, or B).
- Minimum education requirement of degree or diploma and ECA for education completed outside Canada.
- Proof of funds to ensure that candidate can meet the expenses in the province.
In-Demand Job Positions for SINP 2022
- Tech/ Engineering/ IT
- Store workers/ Clerks/ Logistics
- Truck Drivers
- Real Estate
- Nurses, etc.
Alberta express entry stream is for those who already have their application in the express entry pool. Moreover, the province will nominate those candidates who have the skills to contribute to the economy of Alberta.
- Candidates must have an active profile in the express entry pool.
- CRS score of 300 is a minimum requirement score wise
- A minimum score of CLB 7 on a language test.
- Candidates must have skills or work experience in an occupation that supports the economy of Alberta.
- One should be able to state a valid reason to migrate to Alberta.
- Job offer from Alberta.
- Parents or siblings living in Alberta.
- Graduation completed from Canadian post-secondary institution.
Candidates must note that it is not mandatory for them to fulfill these requirements but these factors can increase their chances of getting nominated.
This is a program for those candidates who are working or have a job offer from Alberta tech-based industry. Generally, the processing time for this program is six months. The candidates have the opportunity to get permanent residence themselves along with dependent family members.
Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway Eligibility criteria
- Candidates need to have an active express entry profile.
- Candidates must create an express entry profile expressing their interest to move to Alberta.
- CRS score of minimum of 300 points.
- Candidates must have a job offer or currently work in an eligible tech occupation.
Application procedure for AAIP 2022 :
- Create an Express Entry profile.
- Then, fill out the Accelerated Tech Pathway form.
- Your application will be assessed for provincial nomination.
Comes under one of the top 5 PNP programs in Canada, it is for those candidates who have the skills to contribute to Manitoba’s labor force and have some sort of connection to the province. Also, to apply for this program you need to fulfill the requirements of the province.
Requirements for Manitoba Skilled Overseas Stream
- Candidates need to show that they have some connection to Manitoba and this can be shown by a study completed in Manitoba, previous work experience, or some friends in Manitoba
- Also, Express Entry profile is not needed.
- Job offer from Manitoba is not required.
- There is no age limit.
- A minimum score of CLB 4 on a language test.
- In addition, Work experience of at least one year is needed in any one of the 9 targeted categories in Manitoba.
Angad Immigration delivers you the best immigration lawyers in Edmonton and Canada.
Schedule an appointment with us HERE if you need a licensed ICCRC Immigration Consultant to represent your application and streamline your path to Canada
We hope that you found this article about the Top 5 PNP Programs in Canada for International Students informational. If in case you have questions/queries related to any immigration program to Canada, please schedule an appointment with us. Our best immigration lawyers from Angad Immigration Canada will not only validate the profile as per the Immigration Program but will give you the best advice.