One of the most common and popular way is to Sponsor your parents and grandparents. The following blog contains details of PGP interest to sponsor form 2023.We are discussing how to find and submit the 2023 PGP form, what the requirements are, how to apply, tips, and more.
Parents and Grandparents Program 2023
The deadline for submitting an application for Permanent Residency in Canada through the Parents and Grandparents Program is December 24, 2022. Permanent Residency application process for PGP program 2023 (PGP) involves two stages.
- Online process: Both the sponsorship and Permanent Residency applications must be completed and submitted online.
- Eligibility: Canadian PRs, citizens can sponsor parents and grandparents to Canada via PGP. Obtain permanent residency in Canada through PGP.
PGP interest to sponsor form 2023
The Parents and Grandparents Program (PGP) allows permanent resident citizens to reunite with their parents and grandparents as permanent residents of Canada. It provides opportunities for family reunification. The process involved in immigrating to Canada through the PGP:
- The first step is initiated by a Canadian resident who wants to sponsor their parents/grandparents to come to Canada. They must fill out and submit the PGP Interest to Sponsor form.
- Upon approval of the form, the sponsor will receive an invitation to proceed with the sponsorship process. This stage requires the submission of two separate applications:
- The application to become a sponsor.
- The application for permanent residency for the parents/grandparents.
- Both applications must be submitted online simultaneously and within the specified deadline mentioned in the letter of invitation.
PGP Detailed explanation
- Application invitation:
The IRCC randomly selected potential PGP sponsors in 2022 and sent out 23,100 invitations. The goal was to receive a maximum of 15,000 completed and submitted applications from these sponsors.
2. Online application:
The process of applying for Canada PR under PGP requires two steps, starting only after receiving an invitation. The sponsor must complete forms such as the Sponsor Checklist, Application for Sponsorship, Commitment and Sponsorship Agreement, and Financial Assessment. The sponsored person must complete forms such as the General Application Form, and Appendix A – Background/Declaration and sign the entire application electronically and by hand, and in the case of a common-law marriage, the legal declaration of common-law marriage.
3. Paying your fees:
The fees involved include processing fees for sponsors and dependants, biometrics fees, and the Right of Permanent Residence fees.
Before submitting the PR application, make sure to fully answer all form questions, provide a payment receipt, electronically sign the application, and upload all supporting documents.
Latest Articles about different sponsorship:
- What is Canada Inland Sponsorship – How to Apply for it?
- Parents Sponsorship form 2023.
- How to apply for parents’ sponsorship form 2023?
- Parents Sponsorship Canada : Latest updates on PGP applicants
- What is Canada’s Parent and Grandparent Program (PGP): Angad Immigration
We hope this article about how to find and submit PGP interest to sponsor form 2023 was helpful to you. If you have any queries/questions related to the Canadian immigration programs, please schedule an appointment with us. You’ll get the finest support and guidance from our best lawyers in Angad Immigration, who will ensure your profile is validated as per the suitable immigration programs.